Oklahoma Senate panel approves open-carry bill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, anyone who open carries will have to have this argument with some self righteous know it all.

Idk. I would hope that most people who genuinely think that someone open carrying is a ********* mall ninja or nutjob would avoid talking to them. At least then their prejudices would save us from having to converse with a stupid person.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll stock up on mops and pass them out when Fallin doesn't sign the bill. You guys are gonna need something to soak up those tears. Keep on watching your John Wayne and Nutnfancy videos. If you want to open carry I guess you'll need to become a security guard to quench your thirst for power...

Last edited by a moderator:
A

av8r115

Honestly having a Oklahoma concealed weapon license does not classify someone as being competent. ANYONE can get one that meets the minimum requirements and can pull a trigger and hit a paper target 2' in front of them. I don't know what special powers you guys think that the license holds. ITS A JOKE.
Ok, who let the liberal in?

Why would I trust a fellow CCL holder? Hmmm. Let's see... Oh, yeah. Because, being law abiding citizens, they CHOSE to go get the training, they CHOSE to undergo a background investigation, they CHOOSE to identify themselves to law enforcement, the vast majority CHOOSE to maintain the ability to handle firearms competently, and gee-golly we've had CC since 1996 and amazingly enough all the dbags have managed not kill or hurt anyone.

This is what the founding fathers understood: mature, grown-up, thinking individuals are 100% capable of CHOOSING what is best for themselves. And now, even though our right to bear arms has clearly been infringed, these same people CHOOSE to comply with the law precisely because they are mature, responsible, grown-up individuals.

This is the part liberals don't get, mainly because they see the worst in themselves and everyone around them. Stop living in fear of everyone around you and come out of the dark.

Carrying a firearm is a constitutional right that the men who wrote the consititution understood could be handled by mature, thinking, grown-up men and women. If you don't fit that category, feel free to move to the UK.

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, who let the liberal in?

Why would I trust a fellow CCL holder? Hmmm. Let's see... Oh, yeah. Because, being law abiding citizens, they CHOSE to go get the training, they CHOSE to undergo a background investigation, they CHOOSE to identify themselves to law enforcement, the vast majority CHOOSE to maintain the ability to handle firearms competently, and gee-golly we've had CC since 1996 and amazingly enough all the dbags have managed not kill or hurt anyone.

Training? Oh please tell me about your vast training experience and certifications other than the plastic piece of garbage that sits in your wallet...

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll stock up on mops and pass them out when Fallin doesn't sign the bill. You guys are gonna need something to soak up those tears. Keep on watching your John Wayne and Nutnfancy videos. If you want to open carry I guess you'll need to become a security guard to quench your thirst for power...

John Wayne? When did John Wayne ever act like a mall ninja or *********? Have you ever seen a John Wayne movie, or are you just spewing platitudes you learned from the troll handbook?

damnit. Now I'm arguing with him. See what you guys made me do?!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Looks like someone could use a little help today...

i65.photobucket.com_albums_h205_KingCane_prepH.jpg

A

av8r115

So, Uh, Is there anything to talk about on the bill or do you guys want to continue arguing with the obvious troll?

Good point. I just fired both barrels a minute ago myself w/out catching up on all the posts. Easy to get sucked in when someone says something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom