OnCue signage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno... I generally tend to respect a business owner's right to discourage me from spending my hard-earned dollars in their establishments.

This.

And I've always equated a GB sign as a "no trespassing" sign. The owner is telling you he doesn't want you in here if you're doing X. Kind of like the banks that prohibit the wearing of hoods, hats or sunglasses inside. Would you also ignore those signs?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Doug, that's a cool card. I wish I had some. I went to that website and can't find anything like that. :(

Ya, I went to it also and was similarly disappointed.

I'm going to have some made up (minus the website link). Let me know if you want some.

You guys think it should say the same things or be worded any differently? Anyone know offhand what it does cost these days for the permit and classes?

For you legal eagles out there, would handing this card to a clerk or business owner be considered a form of brandishing in any way?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK here's first run of the front...

i42.tinypic.com_25s8n6c.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's around $200 for everything, class, prints and license. You can get away a BIT cheaper with a special on a class, but it's not significant.

Personally, I would include the note that according to OSBI records CCW holders are statistically LESS likely to commit a crime than a Law Enforcement Officer. :D That one always seems to raise some eyebrows.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool, I like that format for the back Dale.

I put it together in a graphics file from scratch here:

i43.tinypic.com_2cnd2s7.jpg

I'll try to get them printed up before Wannenmacher's but will have them shortly thereafter if not.

I'm going to include 10 free on request with each pen purchase.

Latest posts

Top Bottom