OnCue signage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun-buster signs are made to ignore.

X2 concealed is concealed. Family Dollar in claremore has a gunbuster sign. I was carrying my glock 38 and walked right in,old man behind the counter didnt notice.

I dunno... I generally tend to respect a business owner's right to discourage me from spending my hard-earned dollars in their establishments.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 7-11 on SW66 & Western has a split personality. On the East door they have a gun buster sign but on the North door they don't. Just enter in the North door and you will be fine LOL . Also will be looking for On Cue signs to be coming down as well.
The one at SE 66th and I-35 is the same way. South door clear, east door posted.

I called 7-11 once since their stores are hit or miss. They said as the old signs came down they just weren't replacing them, however they wished people would not carry in their stores. I've seen a lot of old signs at 7-11 that looked brand new. I think it ends up being managers choice.

bchandler02

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awesome!

Now THERE'S some "CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!!!!"

;)

<edit> Actually, we all ought to send emails to that company stating that we will preferentially choose to patronize their stores over their competitors, in large part due to their decision to support lawful citizens exercising their Constitutional rights!

Yay!

Can you give us the email address of the person you got that email from??

<re-edit> And then we send similar letters to their competitors telling them the same thing! ;)

Actually I just emailed their customer relations via their website. I've emailed them twice now and have gotten a response both times, the first in about 2 days and this one in about 2 weeks. They don't seem to have any kind of guaranteed response time, but so far I am 2/2 on responses.

bchandler02

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hopefully you emailed them back to commend them on their change of heart at corporate. That's the type of thinking that needs to be reinforced.

Absolutely. And I agree, we should all provide positive feedback on this and make it a point to spend money there, and let them know that this is why we spend money there. I pretty much avoid 7-11 because of their inconsistency in this matter.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My email to them:
tRdoc said:
A friend of mine told me that he wrote an email complaining about the "Gunbuster" signs on the doors of your establishments. I should let you know that I, too, will begin to patronize a different company when I see that sign, as it says to me that your company does not support the rights of law-abiding, responsible citizens, which are guaranteed by our Constitution and also by Oklahoma (and Kansas) law.

My friend tells me that he received a favorable response to his email. Thanks to your company re-examining the corporate policy, I will once again begin spending my money there. And I will also let your competitors whose "Gunbuster" signs remain in place know why my money is going somewhere else.

My understanding is that the signs will "be coming down soon". I will make it a point to visit the Bartlesville OnCue today, and as long as the sign is gone, I will make a purchase. Otherwise, I will wait until it does.

Thank you again for reconsidering your company policy and supporting the rights of responsible, law-abiding Oklahomans and Americans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom