Ron Paul!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

"After the experience of the last 44 years of military occupation and all the conflict and friction, I think it would be in the best interest of the two people to be separated," Maen Areikat, the PLO ambassador, said during a meeting with reporters sponsored by The Christian Science Monitor.

Can't say as I blame him for that mindset.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
quote the next paragraph..

OK:

Such a state would be the first to officially prohibit Jews or any other faith since Nazi Germany, which sought a country that was judenrein, or cleansed of Jews, said Elliott Abrams, a former U.S. National Security Council official.

Mr Abrams happens to be an American Jew - no bias there. Did he also mention:

Reporting from Jerusalem - Israel's conservative-led Knesset adopted two controversial laws Wednesday that critics warned will worsen discrimination against the nation's Arab minority and make it easier to prevent Arab citizens from moving into hundreds of Jewish towns and villages.

One law legalizes the practice of using "admissions committees" in small towns in the Negev and Galilee to reject would-be residents based on their social "suitability," a vague term opponents fear could be used to bar gays, black Israelis, single women, Christians, Muslims and secular families as well as Arabs.

(http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar/24/world/la-fg-israel-arab-laws-20110324)

Not exactly the same, but not much better. "Social suitability"? And not that I condone either side, but I can understand the mindset of the PLO stooge.

Now: your excuses for the Israeli actions?

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK:

Not exactly the same, but not much better. "Social suitability"? And not that I condone either side, but I can understand the mindset of the PLO stooge.

in your link...

"Their claims sound hollow when we see what's going on around us," Netanyahu said, referring to the recent regional unrest in the Mideast. "There is no Arab country where Arabs have the rights and democratic freedom to express themselves as they do in the state of Israel."

I should also state that I'm Catholic... what do I know... lol

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK:

My question is how on earth did we get right in the middle of such a mess. Right now we pay both sides, that is correct both the Israelis and the Palestinians are getting big bucks from Mr Stupid, us. If they manage to make peace with each other, it will mean that we pay both sides for that also. When Israel and Egypt sign the peace agreement, we paid the Israelis for the loss of property they left behind (after the dynamited the buildings) and then we paid the Egyptians for the loss of those buildings.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in your link...

"Their claims sound hollow when we see what's going on around us," Netanyahu said, referring to the recent regional unrest in the Mideast. "There is no Arab country where Arabs have the rights and democratic freedom to express themselves as they do in the state of Israel."

Oh, well that makes it OK. It's OK to poop on them, so long as you poop less than other nations around you. I didn't see him address the possibility of it also discriminating against Christians, and other groups as well.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, well that makes it OK. It's OK to poop on them, so long as you poop less than other nations around you. I didn't see him address the possibility of it also discriminating against Christians, and other groups as well.

that's not the point, what muslim nation has a democracy?

Latest posts

Top Bottom