So...Constitutional Carry is Now 1 Month Old...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised at how much drama the antis brought to try to fight it here in OK. Glad they lost.
I wasn’t surprised one bit. Bloomberg is throwing his money around everywhere. I am surprised it didn’t get reversed some how. But I’m thankful it didn’t. Made me proud of our legislators and governor for doing what they promised. I’m also thankful for the judge that didn’t allow the lawsuit to continue. But this fight ain’t over by a long shot. The constitution haters will not stop until they get what they want. They are working tirelessly to destroy the 2A. Many on our side are so complacent that the left is winning this war.

Leggett71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have seen OC recently in stores in south Tulsa with "0" reactions from the people in the stores. People went on shopping with no "HOORAA" about the man standing in line with them carrying.

Leggett

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by the Quick trip in Coweta while passing through and saw a 20 something male open carrying a Ruger EC9 and a 380 LCP in Uncle Mikes style holsters both on the right side and a fixed blade on the left. Didn't concern me but still was odd to see dual carrying with a large blade, but to each there own.

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped by the Quick trip in Coweta while passing through and saw a 20 something male open carrying a Ruger EC9 and a 380 LCR in Uncle Mikes style holsters both on the right side and a fixed blade on the left. Didn't concern me but still was odd to see dual carrying with a large blade, but to each there own.
Might have been doing some auditing.

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by the Quick trip in Coweta while passing through and saw a 20 something male open carrying a Ruger EC9 and a 380 LCP in Uncle Mikes style holsters both on the right side and a fixed blade on the left. Didn't concern me but still was odd to see dual carrying with a large blade, but to each there own.
Maybe he needs to practice hitting his target. If he can’t hit something with that many rounds and needs a knife for backup, he needs to spend more time on the range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom