Student Loan (Repayment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you for it during this 39 year inflation high?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Not sure what to think about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JR18

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh I’m indifferent about it. We’ve spent enough on bailouts for corporations and other stupid s*** throughout the years. It still isn’t fixing the underlying problem though. Kids need to be educated more about these loans. I knew nothing about my loans till JR year and decided to start paying them off while in school.

Hack

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh I’m indifferent about it. We’ve spent enough on bailouts for corporations and other stupid s*** throughout the years. It still isn’t fixing the underlying problem though. Kids need to be educated more about these loans. I knew nothing about my loans till JR year and decided to start paying them off while in school.
I don't understand the indifference. You paid yours and now you'll pay theirs.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you were a Jr in college before you knew how loans work? I doubt that. But, how could you be indifferent to forgiving them if you paid yours off? There's plenty unfair in the world, but this just smacks you in the face with it.

And as stated above, all this will do is drive up tuition some more. Just like the loans have done already.

JR18

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you were a Jr in college before you knew how loans work? I doubt that. But, how could you be indifferent to forgiving them if you paid yours off? There's plenty unfair in the world, but this just smacks you in the face with it.

And as stated above, all this will do is drive up tuition some more. Just like the loans have done already.
All I knew about the loans was that I took them out and at some point I would have to pay it back. I didn’t know who my loan provider was, what type of loan, the interest, how to access it etc. Myparents made enough to where I didn’t qualify for grants or anything but not enough to pay it. I didn’t have a credit card throughout college till my last year and drove my highschool car all throughout college. The most financial advice I got for the longest time growing up was “save money and invest into retirement”. Nothing about credit scores, mortgages etc.

Last edited:

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This, honestly should not be fighting amongst each other, yet fighting the tyranny that is on our soil as we type/speak..... Think about it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1661435519726.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom