Student Loan (Repayment)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you for it during this 39 year inflation high?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Not sure what to think about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuanGrande62221

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am slightly concerned with our debt but comparatively it’s not that bad vs GDP.

This is an area that a lot here disagree with me on, and I’m ok with that I like most of those fellas. I believe we should be taxed to pay for our American generations higher education. I have no problem paying more taxes for a tangiable reason and benefit for OUR PEOPLE, ie CITIZENS.

I know a lot of you disagree, let’s still be friends please.
I agree 100%. When I went in the early 2000s I was able to work in the oilfield part time and paid for all of my college. Back then, the state funded about 70% of the colleges budgets, and the students had to pay the other 30%. Students should have some skin in the game, not this free crap, but it should also be affordable. No one can afford to do now what I did, work 30-45 hours per week at minimum wage and pay for college. It needs to change. Also stop the exchange students and make college sports fund themselves or shut down.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
how much money is spent on political donations?

here's a thought: take that money and give it to the people. obviously the people that have it don't need it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
there's a good chance it's just a carrot for the mid terms and it won't actually happen or happen in the way it's being described.
This is kind of what I’m thinking. The Dems will use it to run on for the midterms. By the time the courts shoot it down the midterms will be over.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is kind of what I’m thinking. The Dems will use it to run on for the midterms. By the time the courts shoot it down the midterms will be over.
I think you're both likely right. He said last year he didn't have the authority and witch Nancy said so too. Even after the fact, Brandon will tout it as a win to what he promised saying he tried but legally wasn't allowed to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom