What’s your preferred soda pop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As with many of you, I’ve cut out the soda by a good measure. 10 years ago I’d drink 3-4 12oz cans a day, but now I might have 1-2 of the mini cans in a week. It’s been unsweet tea, coffee and water for me for the last few years. I like to cut up a lime and add it to my ice water for a little flavor and vitamin C.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I miss Surge.

A buddy of mine back in high school used to drink Jolt cola by the 2 liter. Remember that?

View attachment 449631
Man oh MAN!! That sh8t was my thing back in the day. I used to ride my bike to school, stop at the corner store and get a 20 oz bottle of that and a Reese's Crunchy and that was my breakfast.

Now that I think of it, I may have just figured out why I've always had a weight problem. And sleeping problems. 😁 😁 😁

JamesBell

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy of mine back in high school used to drink Jolt cola by the 2 liter. Remember that?

View attachment 449631
I used to drink entirely too much of that. Would usually go through 24-36 a week. I definitely had a caffeine problem! The tag line of all the sugar and twice the caffeine worked on me. Nowadays it wouldn’t be nearly such a big deal. Jolt 71mg of caffeine- Monster Energy has 85. When people get silly today it’s with something like Bang with 300 mg of caffeine. I imagine if I was a kid now I would probably be drinking that like I did the Jolt.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing but 7Up, if not available, whatever 7Up type is available.
IF Cherry 7Up, even better.

NOTHING with that poison Ass pertane.

Cut caffeine 14 years ago, before that Mt Dew Code Red was #1. Coke lost #1 when change to New Coke came about. Hope the genius that came up with that is rotting in the basement janitorial closet. Went RC, if I needed a cola.

With the return to Classic, I tried, but my taste preference had changed.

Even with 7Up, I have 3 or less per month. A 12 pack has lasted 6 months or more. A 2 liter normally goes flat and throw out half or more.

I mostly drink water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom