What is your favorite "strange" snack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nevermind, I googled it.

I love Asian cuisine, but uh...none for me thanks. :disappoin

I remember @ef9turbo gave me some curry chicken one time that damn near killed me. 🔥
if you think that's bad look up balut , I had a Korean co worker who ate that and kimchi all the time.
P.S. he had a little dog who's name was Lunchie

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Peanut butter and miracle whip sandwich. Peanut butter and bacon, apple, cinnamon or honey nut cheerios with peanut butter. (Dip spoon in pb, then in a bowl of cheerios) good dry snack. Oh, also saltines with chocolate frosting. But my Step Dad taught my brothers and I that almost anything goes good on a baked bean sammich also. Lol

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Started eating it in VN with the locals when drinking their homemade rice hooch.....don't get me wrong I like chips, nuts etc as much as the next guy but I also still like me some dried squid now and then.

dried squid.jpg

Last edited:

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Salty? Sweet? A combination of both? I'm gonna show my age and my southern ways here. One of my favorite indulges in peanuts in a bottle of Coke. Yum-Yum!

View attachment 491583

What say you? You got a favorite that's kinda odd or quirky? Sound off!
that was my favorite - only with pepsi - a 10cent pepsi and 1cent handful of peanuts - been a long time...

Latest posts

Top Bottom