Academy and AR's, mags, and ammo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now does first inline mean you get the first rifle (When the doors open) Or does it mean, first inline gets ran over and the person next inline gets the gun?
How does this work?

I remember a couple of Christmas' back when a toy came out and everyone inline got trampled.
I was not in line at the time just saw it! LOL

what I saw

if they have rifles five minutes before they open the manager comes out and asked who was here first and has them right their name down. If they have 3 rifles they will ask for the first 3. first person gets choice of what they have.
no rules for ammo first to the customer service counter.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I was talking about. They were taking heat for the open policy, and the idiots that sit in the board room for this company retaliated with a policy so asinine that now just about everyone is ticked off. What can anyone do with 20 rounds of .223?

Shoot their rifle twenty more times than they could with no .223

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had, note had a friend that paid employees to go to academy each morning to be first in line. bought rifles and ammo, spent as high a 6 grand a day. doubled price and took to gunshows to sell. this is why a limit was set. trying to make ammo purchases fair for everyone. h&h has a one box limit on ammo

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had, note had a friend that paid employees to go to academy each morning to be first in line. bought rifles and ammo, spent as high a 6 grand a day. doubled price and took to gunshows to sell. this is why a limit was set. trying to make ammo purchases fair for everyone. h&h has a one box limit on ammo

ATF might be interested in your former friends name.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, went to academy friday am. I got my one box of 5.56 and one box of .40 and one box of 7.62x39. Then went to walmart and got 3 boxes of tula .40

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
What if we spent our time and money actually trying to prevent gun bans, and regain our rights? Rather than spending stupid amounts of money on panic buying and doing our best to make a buck on our own brothers in arms?

I find it amazing that in a time when we should all be doing everything possible to retain our rights, there is more interest in who has ammo and guns in stock and complaining about prices than in what can be done to actually help.

http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...r-GOP-County-precinct-meetings-tomorrow-night

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if we spent our time and money actually trying to prevent gun bans, and regain our rights? Rather than spending stupid amounts of money on panic buying and doing our best to make a buck on our own brothers in arms?

I find it amazing that in a time when we should all be doing everything possible to retain our rights, there is more interest in who has ammo and guns in stock and complaining about prices than in what can be done to actually help.

http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...r-GOP-County-precinct-meetings-tomorrow-night

Hark! A voice of reason...

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya, I rea d the thread, think it would make more sense toregister in democrat stuff and run to change their party?

As an aside, academy in normna had 22 remmy cyclone in 50 rd boxes

Latest posts

Top Bottom