I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the site went poop as I was ready about the launch of Google play app.... so I wonder if they are trying to get it launched maybe.
it was great while it lasted though.:nutkick:

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy on 240 and walker had a bunch of 525rd bulk packs of Winchester this afternoon. First box I've gotten my hands on in over a year.

Got to Walmart at 6:45 on Saturday, and there were two guys in front of me already. One said he got there at 6. There were 4 of us in line, and 4 1000rd boxes, but of course the first two guys bought it all.

I was contemplating showing up at 5:45 this weekend, buying it all, then selling it at cost to the people behind the guy who stiffed me last week, just to be an ass.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The young man at the gun counter at the Altus WalMart told me they stock at 7pm. Something I didn't know. I may stand in that line some time. Of course, he couldn't (or wouldn't) tell me what days.

pistolpete95

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But.....why do some people have such an insatiable woody for buying 22? Do these people really shoot that much of it? Or will the gates of Hell open up if I can't score that last remaining bulk pack from Walmart? Just wondering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom