Oklahoma STATE SNUBBY MATCH 2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's right, the November match at Heartland will be designated the "Oklahoma State Snubby Match, 2010"

Stay tuned for details.........

(and for a special match in December.....)

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This will be run like the last Heartland Match, which means, it's a regular match allowing all the regular guns.

Those that want to participate in the State Snubby Match will shoot the same stages with the revised DRT scoring as an option.

First, Second and Third will get snazzy certificates.

They will also be the only ones in the drawing for the first $50 gift certificate, everyone else will be included in the subsequent drawings.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Match rules say:

Snubby: 5-shot with 2.25" or shorter barrels.

In another thread, I asked if anyone objected to 6-shot snubbies. The answer was "no, let 'em shoot," but I don't see that as keeping things exactly even. (But I'll entertain thoughts on the matter)

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Match rules say:

Snubby: 5-shot with 2.25" or shorter barrels.

In another thread, I asked if anyone objected to 6-shot snubbies. The answer was "no, let 'em shoot," but I don't see that as keeping things exactly even. (But I'll entertain thoughts on the matter)

does a bad guy care if you have 5 or 6? If a 6 shot colt is as concealable as a j frame, I say let them shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom