Ron Paul!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it's widely acknowledged as stupid for a reason and it has nothing to do with a Vast Consipiracy

I have heard, and even read a bit, about Von Mises. Could it be any more stupid than the Keynesian policies in use today?

This is not a flame, but a serious question. I am clouded on the subject. I like Freakonomics a lot, tho.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the politicians have the guts to propose an "operation wetback" to repatriate all illegals. That would provide millions of jobs to Americans and stop the drain to states that provide benefits.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
why yes I do ... just so happens the Economist is the most respected publication of it's type in the world. almost without exception world leaders are subscribers.

it's forte is deep research backed by verifiable data, combined with wittily written articles. for dry as most economic topics are... it'd be all but impossible to wade through the mountains of data.

LOL if you think "The Economist" is actually aimed at economists

yes I'm being facetious ...but judging by what a LOT of folks base their opinions upon... Fox News type information is accepted as fact.

When all else fails, go to the "Fox News" default. Second only to "racism" in irrelevant attacks.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but the Economist is another left slanted rag. Politicians may like it along with left leaning economist, but right leaning and what few non-political economist there are pretty much ignore it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom