Ron Paul!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Fuzzybritches

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
why yes I do ... just so happens the Economist is the most respected publication of it's type in the world.

that's debatable, though I used to subscribe until i just realized i could get all their stuff online

some of the articles are so-so but in general i enjoy it

yes I'm being facetious ...but judging by what a LOT of folks base their opinions upon... Fox News type information is accepted as fact.

yeah cable news in general is bottom of the barrel

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that's total BS!!!
if anything the Economist is pro-business

besides it's a British rag that was founded in 1846 ... like it owes anything to any American political party. besides it's clearly pro-business bias, the Economist is pretty much neutral.

Sorry but the Economist is another left slanted rag. Politicians may like it along with left leaning economist, but right leaning and what few non-political economist there are pretty much ignore it.

Captain Fuzzybritches

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry but the Economist is another left slanted rag. Politicians may like it along with left leaning economist, but right leaning and what few non-political economist there are pretty much ignore it.

just because a publication is somewhat in touch with reality does not make it "left leaning." or perhaps it does.

the economist is generally considered to be a pretty conservative publication. the only people who would call it left-leaning are the john birch society.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't watch it..but when he turned down an offer to be on Bill O'Reilly's show because he said he probably had more important things to do, this showed me he wasn't the smartest player in the game.

Personally, I would ALWAYS have something better to do than be berated by Bill O'reilly. Well, on second thought, I might appear just so I could yell over him about non-facts and try to make it news.

Personally, I don't know who I will vote for in the primaries, but this makes me think he may be the smartest player in the game.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that's total BS!!!
if anything the Economist is pro-business

besides it's a British rag that was founded in 1846 ... like it owes anything to any American political party. besides it's clearly pro-business bias, the Economist is pretty much neutral.

It is a Brit rag and by European standards is pretty conservative, but by US standards is pretty left leaning. You guys tend to forget that Europe is a lot further to the left then the US.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is a Brit rag and by European standards is pretty conservative, but by US standards is pretty left leaning. You guys tend to forget that Europe is a lot further to the left then the US.

So that means it leans left of you, but not necessarily left of center or otherwise the aggregate reality. Got it.

:rolleyes2

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
quite obvious it's you that doesn't get it.
who cares about a scenario that doesn't exist and will never exist!

So you disagree that we have $100T in liabilities on a $15T GDP?
The President of the Dallas Fed pegs US unfunded liabilities at $99.2T

Don't top-reply, this isn't AOL...

Latest posts

Top Bottom