What is your favorite "strange" snack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank5366

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you think that's bad look up balut , I had a Korean co worker who ate that and kimchi all the time.
P.S. he had a little dog who's name was Lunchie
BALUT!!!! OMG they are going to kick you off this forum!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would like to know how much they had to pay the first person to eat that??LOL 😂

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remembered another treat that I liked from my youth. Our town had an old fashioned drug store where one bought all kinds of things and had ice cream and related beverages like malts, shakes, and sodas. I had a preference for cream filled donuts with a dip of ice cream on top of it. Smash down the ice cream to be consistently thick across the whole donut and chow down.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remembered another treat that I liked from my youth. Our town had an old fashioned drug store where one bought all kinds of things and had ice cream and related beverages like malts, shakes, and sodas. I had a preference for cream filled donuts with a dip of ice cream on top of it. Smash down the ice cream to be consistently thick across the whole donut and chow down.

Now that sounds purdy good! :thumb:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some interesting ideas here that I wanna try.
Maybe not weird but I like smoked oysters with Ritz crackers or sardines in Louisiana hot sauce on a Ritz
Yum, but I have been verboten from eating that due to EPA regs and the wife's desires for fresh breathable air in the house.😁

Also, Tajin and vanilla ice cream isn't bad on a hot day.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knew some old folks that crumbled up Ritz crackers in a bowl and poured a little milk over it.
Ate with a spoon.
My grandpa would crumble Ritz crackers into milk and eat it with a spoon. He did the same thing with cornbread. Of course, he had no teeth (he was in his mid-70s when I was born), so the milk made the crackers and cornbread easier to consume.

I've done the milk and cornbread thing, though not recently, but I don't recall trying Ritz crackers in milk. Maybe I'll get some milk and Ritz and try that. Ginger snaps in milk is pretty good, too, so I'll have to get some of those while I'm at it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom