Back to previously scheduled programming. What’s your favorite kind of cookie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another one …

To start, I am not a fan of Nutella. I know people that slather that on e everything. They make a cookie that they call a “biscuit” that is really good. I can’t eat just one … the whole bag is in range.

Attachments

• 09D6F77D-D59F-4A62-AA18-CB2DAADFD2F8.jpeg
    09D6F77D-D59F-4A62-AA18-CB2DAADFD2F8.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
White chocolate, macadamia nut
Chocolate chip, walnut
Dark chocolate chip, pecan
Chocolate chip

My Grandma made peanut butter cookies with that giant can of peanut butter in the commodity box. Never had a peanut butter cookie that could compare.

I love soft oatmeal cookies, but leave the roaches, er, uh, raisins out.

Snickerdoodle, if none of the above are available.

Store bought is Oreo and Nutter Butter.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl not to sound sexist , but because I know you’re a cookie expert. Any truth to this chart?

View attachment 498772
Yep. That and cooking time. You can kinda finagle the chewy/crispy factor with those last couple of minutes of cooking times. I have been known to slide a tray or three of cookies under the broiler for that little bit. Best of both worlds -- crispy on the outside but still gooey on the inside. (Works better with bigger cookies. Not so good with little bite-sized ones.)

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to sound racist, but white vs brown sugar makes a difference in chewiness (that's a word, right?) and I prefer softer cookies even though I'm still voting Trump... :rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom