Election 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote

• Total voters
F

fredkrueger

Right or wrong, good bad or indifferent, love me or hate me, i vote obummer.

I know what he has done, what he stands for and what prolly is in store. I hate it but he is a known commodity.

Romney, ive heard him flip flop around for last 2 elections. He is not anyone i would ever vote for. He has a bad 2A record, gave us romney care and imo is a total flake and is terribly fake. A liberal, conservitive moderate, pro choice, anti abortion GOPer.
If romney is the best the GOP has, ill vote for the known.

BTW, im register as an independent.
He stands for nothing. Yes Obama is widely know but he is not a commodity. This man will do everything that he can to take away our 2A rights. And what about his Obama care? That is so much better than what Romney did? I don't think so. I don't necessarily like Romney but I absolutely cannot stand Obama. He is the worst thing that this country has ever had to run it. And Obama stands for something?? I just don't see your logic here. He is the first president in history to support gay marriage. I guarantee that he supports abortion too. That is the kind of man that he is. He is a scum bag. Obama is a great speaker(when he has his tele prompter). But when he doesn't, he cannot say anything right. And look at the comments that he made when he was meeting with the Russian president. That proves the kind of person that he is. I just do not see how someone that is open minded can support Obama. For me it's not about Republican or Democrat. Obama has had plenty of time to "change" this country and he has failed. When he started his presidency he had a Democratic senate super majority and he still couldn't do anything. And the only excuse that Obama supporters can come up with is that it's all Bush and the Republicans fault.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He stands for nothing. Yes Obama is widely know but he is not a commodity. This man will do everything that he can to take away our 2A rights. And what about his Obama care? That is so much better than what Romney did? I don't think so. I don't necessarily like Romney but I absolutely cannot stand Obama. He is the worst thing that this country has ever had to run it. And Obama stands for something?? I just don't see your logic here. He is the first president in history to support gay marriage. I guarantee that he supports abortion too. That is the kind of man that he is. He is a scum bag. Obama is a great speaker(when he has his tele prompter). But when he doesn't, he cannot say anything right. And look at the comments that he made when he was meeting with the Russian president. That proves the kind of person that he is. I just do not see how someone that is open minded can support Obama. For me it's not about Republican or Democrat. Obama has had plenty of time to "change" this country and he has failed. When he started his presidency he had a Democratic senate super majority and he still couldn't do anything. And the only excuse that Obama supporters can come up with is that it's all Bush and the Republicans fault.

i take it your against gay marriage and abortions?

Now convince me Romney is different than Obama.
They both enacted universal health care.
Both have terrible 2A records.
Both support a womans right to choose.
Both support gay rights.

If Romney really wanted to be President he should have run in the DEMOCRATIC primarys because he shares more of their ideals.(hmm my new sig)

F

fredkrueger

i take it your against gay marriage and abortions?

Now convince me Romney is different than Obama.
They both enacted universal health care.
Both have terrible 2A records.
Both support a womans right to choose.
Both support gay rights.

If Romney really wanted to be President he should have run in the DEMOCRATIC primarys because he shares more of their ideals.(hmm my new sig)
Yes I am against gay marriage and abortion. I am a Christian and those have no place in Christianity. I don't like Mitt either but I think he is the lesser of two evils. And I guarantee that Obama's 2A record is worse than Romney's. I wish that Ron Paul would win but it won't happen. Americans are too stupid to vote for him. They would rather elect a man like Obama back into office. But I know this is a touchy situation between people because politics are always going to differ from one person to the next. I respect everyone's opinions but don't always agree with them. Just like I am sure some of you won't agree with the things that I say.

B

Bill Mac

My wife just ran across this on Facebook. It is from the 2008 election campaigns but is symbolic of the kind of Prez that he is. Can we expect anything more of him with these views on our National Symbols?
http://snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife just ran across this on Facebook. It is from the 2008 election campaigns but is symbolic of the kind of Prez that he is. Can we expect anything more of him with these views on our National Symbols?
http://snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

What's it matter if someone places their hand over their heart during the national anthem (or especially, the pledge of allegiance)?

Or should people be required to worship "National Symbols"?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes I am against gay marriage and abortion. I am a Christian and those have no place in Christianity. I don't like Mitt either but I think he is the lesser of two evils. And I guarantee that Obama's 2A record is worse than Romney's. I wish that Ron Paul would win but it won't happen. Americans are too stupid to vote for him. They would rather elect a man like Obama back into office. But I know this is a touchy situation between people because politics are always going to differ from one person to the next. I respect everyone's opinions but don't always agree with them. Just like I am sure some of you won't agree with the things that I say.

Use your own google foo, but Mitts 2A record is every bit as bad as Obamas.

I too would vote for Paul, however thats not an option here.

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Religion has no place in government.

That's a little bit more extreme than I'm willing to go. Gov't is not supposed to pick a "winner" in religion. Not allow laws to show a bias or preference. It is supposed to respect religion and allow it to be practiced freely. Gov't sometimes has to act as a referee between two religions if they try to use their religion as an excuse to attack or restrict the other. Otherwise gov't should stay on the sidelines.

Gregg

Latest posts

Top Bottom