H & H providing your name and address to the state?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This must be why I didn't get a letter from them. I paid for my Glock 36 with cash. It's the only gun I've bought from H & H, so...
Paying cash on a gun does not exempt you from providing your personal information each time you purchase a firearm.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!!

So I just dont get it they are just trying to grow the numbers in our sport be it hunting or shooting.. and that can not be a bad thing...

Im all for having more "friends" in our sports and if that means I have to toss a few letters in the trash then so be it!! do it all the time with CC offers and I want to sell ya something offers.... Is no big deal...

Do you get that upset when you get the huge book from Cabelas or Basspro???? heck the one form Cabelas can hurt your foot if ya drop it!! ( don't ask how I know)

Oh I also hope that the Wildlife dep, H&H and others make all the $ they can and grow there business Id hate to see them disappear..

Just my 2c

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow!!

So I just dont get it they are just trying to grow the numbers in our sport be it hunting or shooting.. and that can not be a bad thing...

Im all for having more "friends" in our sports and if that means I have to toss a few letters in the trash then so be it!! do it all the time with CC offers and I want to sell ya something offers.... Is no big deal...

Oh I also hope that the Wildlife dep, H&H and others make all the $ they can and grow there business Id hate to see them disappear..

Just my 2c

agreed...sorry to go against the crowd here but it sounds like H&H acted reasonably and responsably. They're trying to keep the initial gun rush going...yes more new firearms owners is a good thing, but how good will it be if in a year from now they all lose intrest and we're back to the not so silent minority?

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As Miles said so well in his email response..."it was never our intention to upset anyone, just to get the word out to as many as possible."

Respectfully, no sir, when you make an initial purchase your name and address is entered into our point of sale system. This information is used quite often to contact guests regarding issues with sales, items left on the range, etc. Credit Card information is not recorded beyond what is necessary for normal processing...just like any other retail store.

Thanks for clearing that.

Oklahoma_mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
agreed...sorry to go against the crowd here but it sounds like H&H acted reasonably and responsably. They're trying to keep the initial gun rush going...yes more new firearms owners is a good thing, but how good will it be if in a year from now they all lose intrest and we're back to the not so silent minority?

Yeah that is my thought. I thank you H&H for doing this and will be headding your way shortly to spend some money knowing part of it is going to help grow our intrests.

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes, perhaps they did. We'll have to take their word for that. But it was the appearance that was disheartening. If the letter would have clearly marked as come from H&H, I would have little issue with it. But it APPEARS on the surface that it came from the government, which would indicate H&H has turned over sales record to the state. Sometimes perception trumps reality.

catPopper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never been to "H&H". Have heard much good about them(H&H). This episode negates most. Which saves me a 200 mi. round trip + expences. Like they say in Spec. Forces,better you guys than me. Thanks for the up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom