HB2522: Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

av8r115

For the moment, I will be happy to just have a few changes so that I will not get busted for taking my firearm out from under my shirt and putting it in my console so I can go into the Post Office. So far things like this have not been a problem, but with everyone trying to nit-pick everything to justify their position, I think it will become more of an issue. It is the law you know, and common sense is becoming a thing of the past.
This is one reason I have dark tint on my windows and keep a solid sunshield in place until I'm ready to put the car in drive - it's very difficult to see inside. A little off topic, but might be helpful. Hopefully this bill will pass and we won't have to worry about it anymore.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of any movement on HB2522 or SB1733?

HB2522 is in conference committee. The committee meets Thursdays from 8:00 am - 10:00 am. No agenda for this week has been posted.

SB1733 is sitting on Sykes desk waiting for him to approve the house amendments and the vote on the senate floor. For more on SB1733, check out the thread on it.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fallin said Saturday that she WILL sign 1733. why she didn't do it the moment it hit her desk I can't fathom, besides the possibilty that she wants to drum up the suspense.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fallin said Saturday that she WILL sign 1733. why she didn't do it the moment it hit her desk I can't fathom, besides the possibilty that she wants to drum up the suspense.
Because they're all drama queens and attention whores... which is why this bill didn't pass months ago to begin with.

C

Clay

No schit! I mean shes got nothing better to do than sit and wait for that one bill to hit her desk!

saltydawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I just called the Governess office and it seems the old girl is taking a poll. No **** you heard right, the lady taking the phone calls said she is marking done the number of for it or agin it calls she is getting. Which in short is a poll. The Govenor wants to get a feel for the popularity of this bill. It didn't help our cause when the T.V. stations run stories that claim that 5 county sheriffs are for it and 38 are absolutely againt it and the rest couldn't decide or didn't comment. Sigh, so as someone said earlier in this thread the governor is playing political ball with this bill and if it is to be passed then we the people need to speak up about it and let our choices be known. What the hell do they not understand about the second admendment??? I have already made my opinion known have you??? Her number is 405-521-2342 how bout you give 'em a shout!!! Politicians pics me off!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom