HB2522: Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to sound like a moran here, but if its SB1733, why would it be sent back to the senate. Wouldn't it go to the house?

Flame away......
House amended it, now amendments have to be approved... I think.

So hard to keep up with all the shenanigans our legislators play with each other.

Which is exactly the way they like it.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
House amended it, now amendments have to be approved... I think.

So hard to keep up with all the shenanigans our legislators play with each other.

Which is exactly the way they like it.

This, and the whole redundant personhood bill, are great way to keep your minds off of the other real issues.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to sound like a moran here, but if its SB1733, why would it be sent back to the senate. Wouldn't it go to the house?

Flame away......

After the House got it, they amended it. So now it goes back tot he Senate for them to approve the amendments. After the amendments are approved (and I believe they have been), the bill has it's Fourth Reading and the entire senate will vote on the amendments. After it passes Fourth Reading, it is enrolled and goes to the governors desk for signing.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With 2nd Amendment Day approaching, I was thinking how cool it would be if our governor had the opportunity to sign SB1733, SB1743, SB1760, and SB1785 on that day, May 8. Senator Schulz, the Floor Leader in the Senate has been a 2A supporter for a long time. Please call or email his office ((405) 521-5612 [email protected]) and ask that these bills be heard as soon as possible so our governor could sign them on May 8. SB1785 has already been referred for enrollment, meaning it is headed for her desk.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With 2nd Amendment Day approaching, I was thinking how cool it would be if our governor had the opportunity to sign SB1733, SB1743, SB1760, and SB1785 on that day, May 8. Senator Schulz, the Floor Leader in the Senate has been a 2A supporter for a long time. Please call or email his office ((405) 521-5612 [email protected]) and ask that these bills be heard as soon as possible so our governor could sign them on May 8. SB1785 has already been referred for enrollment, meaning it is headed for her desk.
That is a cool idea and would be symbolic of how 2A friendly a state we are.
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom