Is there a reason to be a good person anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go visit the tag agency at 21st & Garnett, the guy that manages it is a member here and an all around good guy. If he can do anything to help you he will. Ask for Lex.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I want to say is that karma is a ***** to arseh0l3s. And I really do believe an eye for and eye. Good is the hard way sometimes and try to do your best be good. As for doing bad to you that dealership will suffer worse for doing you bad. Most folks talk about the bad experience to 100 folks and only talk to less than 10 when they have a good experience.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Bro keep your chin up. You're doing the right things and your heart tells you such. Never doubt doing the right thing.

There are certain people who honestly think its your fault if you can't keep them from screwing you over. Frustrating and infuriating and can lead to you feeling naive. However, I've learned to realize when I stop feeling naive is when I've shifted to being a negative person who doesn't have faith in good anymore. I don't wanna be that person. I've just learned to double check everything and SLOW way down with decisions.

Ever read the story of Job in the Bible? Man did he have everything going against him at times, but he never doubted God and staying to right path. Do right and you have the best result which is peace of mind.

Here's thinking of you and wishing you best luck.

Popjim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been told it is illegal to have a seller not transfer the title to the new buyer at the time of sale. In other words just signing title as the seller leaving the buyers information blank.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like the notary transposed the dates on the title, or they did. It sounds like an honest mistake, if not, get with the OK Tax Commission and BBB.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No good deed goes unpunished is one of the most consistent life lessons you will learn. Doesn't mean you should stop doing the right thing, just don't expect it to come back to you.

Or you could just burn the building down.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom