Welp! Now I've gone and dunnit...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, I don't think I'll be trading my 625, but I sure would like a shot at that 649 when you decide to trade it off. I wouldn't even mind waiting about 10 days or so for you to decide you would rather have something else. :rollingla

Sure do love them Bodyguards and that one sure looks like a nice one. Congrats and enjoy.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nah, I don't think I'll be trading my 625, but I sure would like a shot at that 649 when you decide to trade it off. I wouldn't even mind waiting about 10 days or so for you to decide you would rather have something else. :rollingla

Sure do love them Bodyguards and that one sure looks like a nice one. Congrats and enjoy.

No, no, no!!! I have first right of refusal!!!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, it's no secret...I do love the Bodyguards. :heart::heart:

But to be quite honest, I'm even rethinking that! :lookaroun

Maybe a Centennial would be better. :scratch:

Ah hell...I dunno. :rolleyes2

no doubt it about you are a wheel man - and well revolvers are just your thing...I am amazed you picked up the Glocks - but not surprised it was this short lived...everytime you think about another gun you oughta just put a quarter in the piggy bank - in no time flat you will be broke and still can't afford to get it....:bighug::drunk2:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
no doubt it about you are a wheel man - and well revolvers are just your thing...I am amazed you picked up the Glocks - but not surprised it was this short lived...everytime you think about another gun you oughta just put a quarter in the piggy bank - in no time flat you will be broke and still can't afford to get it....:bighug::drunk2:

Yes, I am a revo man first and last. I can't help it, it's in my genes. The very first gun I ever fired in my life was my dad's (now mine :D) Smith & Wesson Victory model (pre model 10) when I was about 10 or 12.

Then, when I donned a gun and badge for the first time back in June of 1989, I toted my uncle's 3 inch model 13.

So yeah, I sorta cut my teeth on the ol' .38 caliber revolver.

You are hopeless. I love it.:patriot:

It's a bigger battle than you could ever fathom. :faint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom