What is your favorite "strange" snack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knew some old folks that crumbled up Ritz crackers in a bowl and poured a little milk over it.
Ate with a spoon.

I like those pickled jalapeño slices and carrots (must have carrots) with cut up pieces of cheddar cheese.
Good right there but bonus points for softened cream cheese too.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Peanut butter and miracle whip sandwich. Peanut butter and bacon, apple, cinnamon or honey nut cheerios with peanut butter. (Dip spoon in pb, then in a bowl of cheerios) good dry snack. Oh, also saltines with chocolate frosting. But my Step Dad taught my brothers and I that almost anything goes good on a baked bean sammich also. Lol
PB & MW was Andy Griffith's favorite snack when filming the AG show.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cajun cracklins are the most delicious and least healthy snack on the planet. If you haven’t had them, I highly recommend. If you are in the Tulsa area T-Johnnie’s in Coweta has them.

My wife and I have been discussing trying this place. And pork rinds are good for keto peeps too.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this a joke? Or is it like when you make tomato soup with milk instead of water?
im serious
It’s a thing from when I was a kid. The spaghettios gotta be real steaming hot, then I trickle milk on the top, a tbsp at a time, then spoon off and eat the mixed parts
So it’s sorta like the tomato soup and milk thing

Latest posts

Top Bottom