What is your favorite "strange" snack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not me. I didn't realize how many weirdos there are here at my beloved OSA.

Oh well, I reckon I still luvs y'all...you gross bastards. :bighug:
oh come on you have been here almost as long as i have you know that we are all weirdos its the normal people we worry about, now i need to go have some peanut butter cookies and guacamole.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My grandpa would crumble Ritz crackers into milk and eat it with a spoon. He did the same thing with cornbread. Of course, he had no teeth (he was in his mid-70s when I was born), so the milk made the crackers and cornbread easier to consume.

I've done the milk and cornbread thing, though not recently, but I don't recall trying Ritz crackers in milk. Maybe I'll get some milk and Ritz and try that. Ginger snaps in milk is pretty good, too, so I'll have to get some of those while I'm at it...
It was always Saltine crackers and milk for me growing up. Ritz were too expensive for our household. Beside, the extra buttery-ness f them wouldn't mix well with milk to me. 😁

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oh come on you have been here almost as long as i have you know that we are all weirdos its the normal people we worry about, now i need to go have some peanut butter cookies and guacamole.

throw-up-car-ew-yuck-puke-r2b7ort9a68d9znt.gif

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it might have been a mistake creating this thread. I didn't realize how many possums, goats, ghouls and hobgoblins there are here on OSA.

View attachment 491773
You're just jealous that you don't have a refined palette and can enjoy the finer flavors of a diverse collection of redneck delicacy

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My grandpa would crumble Ritz crackers into milk and eat it with a spoon. He did the same thing with cornbread. Of course, he had no teeth (he was in his mid-70s when I was born), so the milk made the crackers and cornbread easier to consume.

I've done the milk and cornbread thing, though not recently, but I don't recall trying Ritz crackers in milk. Maybe I'll get some milk and Ritz and try that. Ginger snaps in milk is pretty good, too, so I'll have to get some of those while I'm at it...
For cornbread, the old folks would crumble it up and pour buttermilk on it (too sour for me).
I heard some old timers say if there was any leftover cornbread, they would pour a bit of molasses or Karo syrup over it for dessert.

Latest posts

Top Bottom