What is your favorite "strange" snack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watermelon and Everclear. You gotta slowly saturate the melon over a couple of days. This will boost any Baptist after church gathering.
Watermelon and croton oil will make little boys think twice about stealing watermelons from the patch, too. The croton oil has to be injected.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretzels and pimento cheese is good together too.

On hunting trips I like to take a brick of cheddar cheese and a big stick of bologna and eat them with crackers for a midday snack. Not really weird but easy to keep cool and they’re darn good in the field.

Russ661

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I like to pick up a small package of 80/20 hamburger then add garlic powder and black pepper. Mix it all up and eat it raw. My mom got me started on this over 60 years ago. I will also occasionally swipe a slice of raw steak or roast while prepping it for cooking. Love me some raw tuna, too.
Funniest thing I think I ever saw was an Asian guy getting his ass chewed by a deck hand on a salt water fishing boat. He was catching live squid out of the bait well and eating them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom