When will the crazy prices in our own classifieds end?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wealth envy seeps from your pores so bad everyone reading this thread can smell it. Your business will never get a dime of my money as long as I live. Your whining diatribe is tired. That's all I have to say.

That's quite ok. I don't operate my teaching business for profit. I like money don't get me wrong, but I have given away more instruction than charged for it. Ironically I could raise prices in this market, and I have given more discounts and freebies in the last two months than in all of last year. I don't consider myself a good business man, but I do consider myself successful.

I also don't have a problem with people attaining wealth....ethically. I do have a problem with human vultures and if that is your definition of envy then color me green.

If my posts cause you misery, please ignore me. I honestly wish you happiness. Via con Dios.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wealth envy seeps from your pores so bad everyone reading this thread can smell it. Your business will never get a dime of my money as long as I live. Your whining diatribe is tired. That's all I have to say.

Wow, you are a really nice person. What a great attitude to have representing our sport.

Kudos to you sir.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices will regulate themselves according to supply and demand. It will take time for it to happen and yes that sucks. But it sucks less for those who prepared. Demand has driven this train to this point and waning demand will be the engine of its regulation along with manufacturers increasing supply to catch up. Its a cycle people, and it isnt subject to our desires alone but that of the masses who panicked and those who seek to take advantage of them. In the long term, especially if no real gun control measures are passed, this will be a good thing because supply will outstrip demand and panic buyers will dry up leading to a surplus of all the goodies we want.
I was more prepared this time than the last time, but not as much as i will be next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom