Why ask for pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think a person should ask for pictures without saying weather they want to trade or buy first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Custom built rustic travel trailer for sale.

Lux mobil home.jpg

OOPS. Posted a picture.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Statistics show that classifieds with pictures sell at a greater rate than those without, FACT. There was a guy on here that had a picture but wanted to do a FFL transfer on a POW, not needed at all, but he stated he didn't want to sell a gun to a stranger without the FFL transfer paperwork. Probably not going to sell real quickly. Either play the game or not, pretty simple really, it is your choice.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't like tire kickers? Take it to a pawn shop. See how much you get for it. They'll take it off your hands PDQ.

It's just the nature of the beast, man, *******, don't get so uptight about it. Life's too short. If your object isn't selling, drop the price or pull it off the market.

Or deal with tire kickers. It's not rocket science.

BTW, I tried to sell a couple things, they didn't sell, and I didn't like the lowballers - so I gave them away.

jeromebill7718

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It might be best for to just take your items to your local gun store and have them sell for you on consignment. Not everyone is cut out for sales jobs.
by the time I did that I could take the gun out of the safe, take crappy pix with my crappy phone, email them to myself, open the email on my tablet, download them on my tablet then upload them to here. the problem is my phone is a android 2. something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom