What is your favorite "strange" snack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y’all are some weird dudes on what you snack on. 😝

My weirdest is probably French fried onions. Out of the bag (now crappy plastic container) and has to be French’s. The generic just doesn’t taste as good.

I know, not that weird.

Fried spam and egg sandwich is good too.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't consider it strange, but I love me some lemon sherbet, sliced, fresh strawberry and whipped cream.

Here lately, I am having celery sticks dipped in quest and salsa. Favorite after mowing snack.

When we go to Texas Roadhouse, granddaughter gets a bucket of peanuts. I eat the peanut and she eats the shells.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Peanut butter and miracle whip sandwich. Peanut butter and bacon, apple, cinnamon or honey nut cheerios with peanut butter. (Dip spoon in pb, then in a bowl of cheerios) good dry snack. Oh, also saltines with chocolate frosting. But my Step Dad taught my brothers and I that almost anything goes good on a baked bean sammich also. Lol

vomit-vomiting.gif

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cajun cracklins are the most delicious and least healthy snack on the planet. If you haven’t had them, I highly recommend. If you are in the Tulsa area T-Johnnie’s in Coweta has them.
High protein, zero carb. Craklins are healthier than potato chips and keto friendly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom