BEDLAM 2013 - Let the smack talk begin!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is going to win?

• Oklahoma Sooners

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Oklahoma State Cowboys

Votes: 60 68.2%
  • I could care less

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will they let a team that lost to West Virginia in the title game?

Why wouldn't they? They let an OU in that didn't even win their conference.

Hell two years ago Alabama got in without winning their conference and they played a team they had already lost to in regular season play.

Thank the lord the BCS will be gone after this year.

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the BCS it is always better to lose early. The only exception I can think of is OU losing to K state in the championship. I don't see any stars aligning to get OSU into a championship game, but I don't think Bayor would have gotten in undefeated either.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys are kidding yourself if you think you are anywhere near Bama, OSU, or and especially FSU. Auburn and Mizzu MAYBE..... The Big 12 just isn't strong this year.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The bad part is the Big 12 probably hasn't hit the low in this down cycle.

Probably not far off on that remark. I don't see a lot of programs being strong next year either, but stranger things have happened.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are kidding yourself if you think you are anywhere near Bama, OSU, or and especially FSU. Auburn and Mizzu MAYBE..... The Big 12 just isn't strong this year.

Ok State would beat just about any team in the SEC this year, with the possible exception of Alabama. In 2011, if OSU had gotten into the NC, OSU would have won.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok State would beat just about any team in the SEC this year, with the possible exception of Alabama. In 2011, if OSU had gotten into the NC, OSU would have won.

You guys are so delusional after winning ONE good game... at home. Auburn, LSU, Georgia and especially Bama would smoke you guys. I'll give ya that A&M and Mizzu would be a shootout but those could go either way, and my bet would be on the better QBs of the SEC.

2011? It's always easy to say what you'd do on paper....

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are so delusional after winning ONE good game... at home. Auburn, LSU, Georgia and especially Bama would smoke you guys. I'll give ya that A&M and Mizzu would be a shootout but those could go either way, and my bet would be on the better QBs of the SEC.

2011? It's always easy to say what you'd do on paper....

SEC defense has always been overrated because they play teams with horrible offense. This has been exposed by A&M throttling them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom