Had my first H&H burger today....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's blasphemy to criticize anything at H&H. Bad food or high prices, it's all about the superior experience you have there. Some people consider H&H to be a holy place.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's blasphemy to criticize anything at H&H. Bad food or high prices, it's all about the superior experience you have there. Some people consider H&H to be a holy place.

Yeah, and I can't stand the place. Anywhere that has items with that high of a price should have a little customer service, cue the "they have great customer service posts", and every time I've been in there I've had to hunt someone down and beg to be waited on, and that isn't an exaggeration.

If anyone else has it, I'd pay more than what it's priced at H&H just to keep from having to beg someone to answer a question or take my money.

They got a lot of crap, and it's in a great big, nice building, but in my opinion, their service is about 2 notches above Gunworld.

Latest posts

Top Bottom