Had my first H&H burger today....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1132.photobucket.com_albums_m575_gabrielmkvigli_OSA_8c66c839_ca6a39d8c3e3b8ec917d7b88e03bb94c.png

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't get BB's advice before going, or I probably wouldn't have gone. I guess I won't go back. I was just looking for something to do yesterday before leaving town, had never been in H&H and remember they had a grill people had mentioned the burgers being great AND the eye-candy (something everyone is still conveniently overlooking! No eye candy!)... so I went to kill some time.

It wasn't a great experience, but I've had worse. I don't see much reason to go back, when there're other good options. As for the shooting range, I never made it down that way to check it out.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nic's Grill at about 12th and Penn. Best. Burger. Ever. Only open 10-2 M-F and you will have to wait, but it's worth it.

[/thread]

Nic's has a damn good burger and I'm proud to have it in my own backyard. If you like burgers and have never had Nic's, you should seriously changed that at your earliest convenience.

"You can lead a horse to water, but..."

Latest posts

Top Bottom