Cheap AR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i bought my audi after my 5th deployment before that i had a integra eagle talon, mistubishi evo, subaru sti, vw golf and i daily a wrx and my audi is my "welcome home gift. SO if you wanna compare cars to guns here we go... the integra was my first build the Audi is my pretty gun... and i was tired of driving "boy racer" cars.

Hope that answers your question

You just illustrated my point perfectly. You know why? cause your Audi and my daughters 1992 Honda Accord with 250,000 miles will both fit in the same parking space at the mall. and, if you both parked next to each other and started walking towards the mall, a total stranger wouldn't be able to tell which car either of you belonged to. Until, of course, you chirped the keyless entry.

Trust me, my daughter is quite stylish and carries herself very well. no one would be able to tell.

The point is, they both get you to the mall (or wherever) - that doesn't invalidate either vehicle, it also doesn't validate either vehicle.

novtec1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You just illustrated my point perfectly. You know why? cause your Audi and my daughters 1992 Honda Accord with 250,000 miles will both fit in the same parking space at the mall. and, if you both parked next to each other and started walking towards the mall, a total stranger wouldn't be able to tell which car either of you belonged to. Until, of course, you chirped the keyless entry.

Trust me, my daughter is quite stylish and carries herself very well. no one would be able to tell.

The point is, they both get you to the mall (or wherever) - that doesn't invalidate either vehicle, it also doesn't validate either vehicle.

glad i could help you out sir...lol

oh and piston dont get me wrong i do own more than AR's an ACR , A Remington 700 on a AICS, HK USP 45 and looking at picking up something in 338 next.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

True, but I bet you can tell the difference when you get behind the wheel.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a KAC SR15e3 with an URX4 keymod rail. I'm not sure what all you have done besides Anderson parts.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_04_8ypyny2y.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_04_4ajesaqa.jpg

ok... that is hot.... I give.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quality control is the key. Do some companies have better QC than others? Yep. Will I pay extra for that? Yep. Does that make me a rube? Maybe but a rube that has fired several thousands of rounds through 2 premium name brand, self-built Lowers and 2 factory premium name brand uppers with out a single failure, regardless of ammo type used or other external conditions. I know the sample size is low but I also feel confident that the trend will continue in the future. I am happy with the route I went and as long as you are good to go with your JSE/PSA/Anderson/S&W/DD/Noveske/LaRue/FrankenAR/etc rifles then what does it matter what others use. It's more about skill of the guy behind the trigger/wheel, anyways.

i bought my audi after my 5th deployment before that i had a integra eagle talon, mistubishi evo, subaru sti, vw golf and i daily a wrx and my audi is my "welcome home gift. SO if you wanna compare cars to guns here we go... the integra was my first build the Audi is my pretty gun... and i was tired of driving "boy racer" cars.

Hope that answers your question

(Off-topic) We need more pictures of that sweet sweet Dolphin Gray RS4. Didn't know you were on here. Coming to Keystone?

ETA: I don't like futile arguments so I will keep my further comments in this thread aimed at getting pictures of that car.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
but my beater still fits and does its job.

Clock, didn't you just return a barrel out of spec? That's the difference. The bigger names, Noveske, BCM, Colt, Larue and Daniel Defense have earned the respect of better than Mil-Spec rifles. To really test the reliability of anything it has to be pushed passed the standard. Hk for example, runs 10,000 rounds of ammo through their pistols and THEN it passes the accuracy test for the Military, every other pistol shoots for accuracy out of the box. These are things superior brands do. When you get to 10000 rounds on your Ar, then see if it will hold a 1 inch group at 100 yards, if it gets to 10000 rounds. Most budget rifles are great plinking rifles, but don't compare them to brands like BCM because they are not. There is a quality difference.
Edit: sorry Piston, had to come back to edit this. You can put KAC in that group of quality Ar's too.
:wink2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom